Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RavenCon this weekend

So we'll be headed up to RavenCon this weekend.  I adore Raven.  Excellent convention that pays attention to it's fans and guests.   This is the first year I'll be a guest; I've either been on staff and just attended previously.

Schedule:

Friday
3pm Have Goggles, Will Travel
4pm Geek Parenting
5pm New Author Mistakes
7pm Opening Ceremonies

Saturday
12N Staying Safe Online

Then for the most part, I'll just be hanging out, maybe trying to attend some panels myself. 

Of course, I do hope to get some writing done over the weekend.  I've got some edits for AB's Child I want to work on and I definitely need to work some on the Steampunk Novel. 

"Surge of Energy/Spark of Inspiration/the breath of love is electricity."
Rush - Out of the Cradel
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment