Sunday, April 17, 2011

Edits and a publication date!!

Fortannis:  A Bard's Eye View will be published in June!  I'm excited but sad that it won't be before ConCarolina's.   I've received the contracts for my short story...although I thought we'd settled on "Rebirth" as a title...but the contracts all say Faith.  I'll need to check with the editor and see if he decided to go back to Faith. 

And in other news, I got the edits back for Anne Bonny's Child for Spells & Swashbucklers.  Other than a request for some more visual details and a good bit of deletion of adverbs (I hate adverbs!), most of the edits are fairly minor! The edits are due at the end of May so I'll probably spend the next few weeks with every free minute working the edits.   I'm still not sure I want to call it AB's Child but that really seems to be a good title. 

Then it's down to working on the Steampunk story.  Once it's finished, I then have to actually learn the art of attempting to sell the book - from agents and query letters to which publishers I want to submit the story.

~T
More things than are dreamed about/Unseen and unexplained
We suspend our disbelief/And we are entertained

(Mystic Rhythms by Rush)

No comments:

Post a Comment