Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nanowrimo days 19 & 20

While I might get a few word written later tonight, I wanted to posts an update.

Current word count:  28108!  

I am slowly but surely getting there.   The biggest challenge now is the fact I've got the basic story written but I seem to missing a lot of words.   I have 28K of talking heads.   There is very little in the way of action or description. 

I was reading Charlaine Harris's Shakespear series for inspiration/hints.  And I noticed that she describes pretty much the characters every waking moment....from when she gets up to what she wears, what she makes for meals, where she goes durig the day.  Of course it's all first person to, which is really hard for me to write.   I'm trying to stay with a single POV but I really want to show what's going on with Jonah as well and I can't figure out how to do it w/o changing POV's.

Okay, off to take care of the Geeklet and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment