Thursday, December 20, 2012

A quick update

Wow!  I really need to find a better way to blog more often...but...I did do much better at the writing regularly...so much so that I finished the First Draft!  

All praise to Nanowrimo!   Now it's time for editing, filling in blanks and making sure the story makes sense.  Then it's off to the first reader and any other friends willing to read it!

On a positive note, I've been asked to participate in a Blog Meme called the Next Big Thing.  I'll answer 10 questions next week, and then suggest 4-5 other authors who will do same thing.

Misty Massey tagged me!  

I do wish that work didn't block blogs, I'd be much more likely to post something during lunch if they didn't!  But maybe I'll try writing the blog post in word and coming home and copy/paste?

Anyway, I'm also working on another Short Story for an Anthology called Black Apples by Belladonna.  The deadline is Jan 15th so I'm under a bit of a time crunch but I've got this idea that calling me so I'm trying to get it down.

I'll be back...



No comments:

Post a Comment