Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nanowrimo, Day 14 & 15

So by the end of tonight we should be at the half way point.  I don't think I"m going to make that.

But here's a brief update:

Starting count: 17,005
End count for now:  18251
Final End count: 19267
Favorite Line:
“You do realize we need to tell Knight that someone tried to kill you, right?”Tesla asked.
and
Ella stepped on the bag as Tesla pulled the sword from his cane and held it at Watkins throat. “Please don’t move," he said, “I’d hate to get blood on the exquisite Persian rug you are laying on.”
Can you tell that Tesla is my favorite character and has all the best lines?   I definitely think I need to start to wrap up the mystery.  If I can finish out that much between 18K and 25K, then the last 25K can be subplot, filler and drama.

Wow...this is harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment