Friday, November 11, 2011

Nanowrimo Day 11

Well, I should be at 18337 and I'm at 17005.  Which means I'm only about 1400 words behind.  Of course since I'm not going to be able to write tomorrow because I'm RennFairing, on Sunday I'll need to write 3000 words or so!

But I had some major progress today.  Talking with my co-workers daughter who while only 16 likes to write and has some good talent, she helped me come up with a decent subplot.  Of course, it makes that death scene I wrote earlier...either irrelevant in the long run or...something that has to happen at the end of the novel.  But it was a really good idea. 

She also gave me the idea for a subplot with a secondary character but I'm not sure if I want to add another POV character.  

Write now I'm trying to tell the story from just one POV and if I did add a second, I'd rather it be Tesla. 

Still, having a subplot at all, this will be a huge help in reaching my word count!

No comments:

Post a Comment