Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Too much writing??

So how much is too much writing?

That’s the current question of the week.  I’ve been invited to be part of a new website/blog, The Gamers Codex, run by Ron McClung and Jeff Smith of JustUs Productions.   I’ll be doing a semi-regular featured column on “Geek Girls Gaming” for them.  Look for our first few posts in the next few weeks.

In addition, Nerdiquette 101 has a blog that I’ve been meaning to write a post for, so I need to work on that and of course, I needed to do a post for my own blog (that would be this one).  Oy.  It’s been a busy week.  I am beginning to think I need to start scheduling writing time for blog posts in addition to my fiction.

In upcoming news, I will be a guest at Ravencon this weekend in Richmond, Va.   Come say hi at the following panels:

Saturday

·         10am     Shared Worlds

·         12N        Steampunk Costuming

Sunday

·         12N        Balancing Writing w/ the Rest of your Life

·         3pm       Short Story Techniques

Oh, speaking of news…my fourth short story is due to be published in May 2013!   “Knight’s Gambit”, a story wherein a new knight learns that some things really are black and white, will be included in the next volume of Tales of Fortannis: A Bard in the Hand.

I know this is a short blog…but I’m going close now so I can finish writing something for the other blogs! 

Wilderness of mirrors/World of polished steel
Gears and iron chains/Turn the grinding wheel
I run between the shadows
Some are phantoms, some are real
~Rush, Double Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment