Sunday, May 29, 2011

conventions and deadlines and interviews, oh my!

So have I mentioned, I'm on a deadline... I'm supposed to have the edits to S&S by 5/31 and I'm just stumped.  I need to add some description around some talking heads and it's just not working well for me right now.  I'm not feeling it.  ::sigh::

In other news, here is my schedule for ConCarolinas next weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it...I feel like I'm on panels all of which I can talk about. 

Sat 10:00 am Singularity Effect Cornerstone Award Ceremony University Ballroom B - Programming 2
Sat 11:00 am Changing History University Ballroom A - Programming 3
Sat 02:00 pm Playing With the Toys of Others University Ballroom A - Programming 3
Sun 11:00 am Steam & Diesel University Ballroom A - Programming 3

Oh, and I'm sort of interviewed here for the release of "Fortannis: A Bard's Eye View" along with the other authors.

http://michaelaventrella.wordpress.com/

On a road lit only by fire/Going where I want, instead of where I should
"Caravan" by Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment